Mutawa Marine Works LLC is engaged in the business of providing Marine & Diving services to the offshore oil & gas industry. The Company recognizes its responsibilities towards its employees and other workers (including temporary workers and contractor personnel), visitors, or any other person in the workplace that could be affected by its operations.
The Management is committed to:
- Complying with applicable OSH codes, guidelines & standards specific to Occupational Safety & Health Abu Dhabi (OSHAD) requirements.
- Providing appropriate resources necessary for Establishing & Implementing an OSH Management System.
- Providing safe working environment and safe practices ashore & onboard ships.
- Preventing illness and human injury or loss of life at sea or ashore.
- Enhancement of employee health & wellbeing.
- Assessing all identifiable OSH risks ashore & onboard ships and establishing appropriate safeguards to minimize the risks to ALARP levels.
- Holding all levels of Managers, Supervisors and Employees accountable for OSH performance.
- Empowering employees & other workers to intervene and stop any unsafe work.
- Empowering employees & others workers to report Safety Observations & Near-misses without fear of blame.
- Investigating incidents & accidents by focusing on corrective actions to prevent recurrence.
- Establishing, monitoring & reviewing OSH Objectives & Targets. Empowering line Managers & Supervisors to lead the workforce in achieving the same.
- Continuously improve the OSH Management System.