AL Mutawa Marine Works L.L.C. has membership of International Marine Contractors Association (IMCA) and carries out all diving operation in compliance with IMCA Guidelines. The Company also maintains a certified Quality Management System wherein all diving activities are in compliance with requirements of ISO 9001:2008.
The Company is specialized in carrying out the following subsea works using various diving modes:
- Inspection of subsea pipelines & offshore structures.
- Installation of subsea pipelines and subsea offshore structures.
- Maintenance of subsea pipelines and offshore structures.
- Subsea inspection, maintenance and installation of S.P.M s’
- Demolition & removal of subsea pipelines and offshore structures.
- Subsea inspection and maintenance of vessels and drilling rigs.
- General diving services including seabed surveys, debris clearing and assisting in rig moves.
The following specific subsea works are carried out in support of the above:
- Installation & realigning of pipeline sleepers.
- Pipe laying.
- FRP pipeline installation.
- Assistance in pipeline pulling operations.
- Grouting operations to support freespan correction activities.
- Handling & placement, rearrangement/realignment of concrete mattresses on pipelines.
- Pipe repairs using smart flanges, Plidco clamps, mechanical connectors etc.
- Demolition & removal of old offshore structures & subsea pipelines.
- Installation of new risers.
- Installation of new boat landings.
- Replacement of anodes.
- Installation of new Conductor Guides for wellhead towers.
- Seabed excavation.
- Minor dredging using airlift device.
- Minor dredging using hydraulically driven submersible pumps.
- Sand/debris removal from fire-fighting/cooling-water basins.
- Seabed surveys.
- Assistance in anchor handling.
- Assistance in rig moves.
- Weight-coat removal or cleaning of pipelines & structures using High pressure water jetting.
- Cleaning of pipelines & structures using garnet blasting.
- Underwater painting.
- Underwater cutting of steel using Broco welding rods.
- Underwater welding in support of installation/repair works.
- Use of air bags to support installation/repair works.
- ROV Services.